To device field enter DISK ID FROM APP!
APP: https://mega.nz/folder/XJki1SQR#sUxZKyadon7EcwbGlIfsAA (APP can be installed on systems 10.12-10.15.7)
PLEASE CHOOSE GUIDE FOR YOUR MACOS SYSTEM AS EVERY SYSTEM HAVE DIFFRENT MANUAL!
Video for High Sierra system only!
High Sierra TXT manual:
1. Boot to Recovery
2. Erase HDD and name it MacintoshHD (without space)
3. Install macOS
4. Wait till installation is complete and setup start ( don't set up device)
5. Turn off the device by pressing the power button and run Target Disk Mode by pressing "T" with computer startup.
6. Launch App, Copy Disk ID, and buy service to authorize it.
7. Navigate in Finder to /Volumes.
8. If you see drive "MacintoshHD" and "MacintoshHD - data" then rename "MacintoshHD - data" to "Step2". If no disk "MacintoshHD - data" then ignore step 8.
9. Click in App Step1, if in step 8 u have "MacintoshHD - data" drive then click also Step2 in-app otherwise ignore Step2 click ,
10. Reboot Macbook
11. Connect Macbook to wifi and setup. If All done correct MDM is bypassed.
Soon we will update manual for rest macos systems
Delivery time: Instant
Bulk orders allowed: Yes
Order type: Custom
Service type: Server
Submit to verify allowed: No
Cancellation allowed: No
Order processing: Manual